What is PrEP and how does it work in your body?

PrEP is an anti-HIV medication and is only for people who are HIV negative. HIV-negative people who take oral PrEP every day can lower their risk of HIV by more than 90%. And as for the other 10%? That’s the reason why you always hear “make sure you wear condoms even if you’re on oral PrEP”. Watch the video! Also remember that PrEP ONLY prevents HIV, it does not prevent unintended pregnancy or other STIs, have a listen to what Pumza would like to tell you… Watch the video!

Share Article:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp